Siteline Technologies, Inc
1. What We Mean by Personal Information
2. Information We Collect
Information You Provide To Us
When you use the Services or otherwise communicate with us, we collect information that you provide to us directly. For example, we collect information in the following circumstances: you (i) use our mobile apps or visit the Site, (ii) register for the Services or create an account or profile or accept the creation of an account or profile on your behalf (an "Account"), (iii) access the Services through social networking sites or third party services, (iv) subscribe to newsletters; (v) purchase a service on the Site or in our mobile apps; (vi) invite others to join or use the Services, "share" the Services on social networking sites or perform other similar actions; (vii) request technical support; (viii) otherwise use our mobile apps or online Services where Personal Information is required for such use and/or participation, and (ix) when you contact us via the Site or when you otherwise communicate with us. You can choose not to provide information that is requested of you by us; however, this may limit your ability to use or access the Services.
The information you provide to us directly may include, without limitation, the following information that may, alone or in combination with other data, constitute Personal Information:
- Information you provide in connection with registering for an Account, including your name, company name, email address, phone number, address, and any other information you decide to provide;
- Information you provide in order to authenticate an Account, including your Account name, password, and any other information you decide to provide;
- Information you provide in connection with using the Services (including requesting a demo, setting up, completing, and saving forms and templates), including your name, company name, email address, phone number, address, photos, videos, past project information, and any other information you decide to provide;
- Information you provide in connection with contacting us by email, through the "Contact" section on the Site, or by using the contact details listed on various parts of the Site), including your name, company name, email address, phone number, address, and any other information you decide to provide;
- Information you provide in order to subscribe to our newsletters and updates, including your email address, the topic for which you wish to receive updates, or any other information you decide to provide us with. You may always unsubscribe from these emails by following the instructions included;
- If you are one of our suppliers or prospects, we may process limited Personal Information in the course of our business relation with you, for example when you request a demo or when we place an order. Such Personal Information may include your name, company, title, email address, phone number, address, order details, and where applicable and relevant, credit registrations and credit limits;
- Transaction and limited (non-PCI) payment data; and
- Any other information you may want to share with us, such as Personal Information related to recruitment / job applications.
Moreover, if you contact us, a record of such correspondence may be kept.
Additionally, if another user refers you to us by providing us with your email address, we may send you a message. However, we will use your email address only to send such other user’s message unless you otherwise affirmatively provide your information to us.
Automatically Collected Information
Most of the data we collect in and through the Site and the Services is technical in nature and is collected and processed automatically through so-called application programming interfaces, software development kits, cookies and similar software-based technologies. Alone or in combination with other data, such automatically collected data may constitute Personal Information. The data we may collect by automated means may include, without limitation:
- Device data: including, but not limited to, data on device advertising ID’s and similar hardware qualifiers, and precise location data.
- Usage data: including, but not limited to, search terms entered and pages viewed.
- Network and internet information: including, but not limited to, URLs, Internet Protocol addresses, bounce rates, use of spoofing, active (TCP/IP) ports, number of sessions initiated, click streams, location information and network/Wi-Fi access points.
We may use, depending on the Services, (i) location based on the IP address presented by you, (ii) network-based geo-location data based on proximity of network towers or the location of Wi-Fi networks, and/or (iii) geo-location data based on coordinates obtained from a mobile device’s GPS radio and location services. Your GPS geo-location is accessed in accordance with your device settings. If location services are enabled on your mobile device and/or a mobile application in connection with the Services, certain of the Services will passively and automatically send location information to Siteline in order to for us to deliver location-specific information on your device and compile your individualized timeline. Please note that disabling location service will not anonymize data already collected and uploaded to our servers.
Google Analytics is an element of the Site. By using cookies, Google Analytics collects and stores data such as time of visit, pages visited, time spent on each page of the Site, the Internet Protocol address, and the type of operating system used in the devices used to access the Site. By using a browser plugin available at https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/plugin/ provided by Google, you can opt out of Google Analytics.
Information You Post on the Services
The Services may provide address book or contact information management tools to users and the ability to create an "avatar" or other customized profile and Account information. Information that you provide through the use of these tools will be available to other users generally with your organization who are using the Services ("Team Users"). Siteline has no obligation to keep private any information that you disclose to other Team Users using these functions. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose Personal Information through the use of these tools or functions. We strongly recommend that you do not post any information through the Services that you otherwise do not want to share with the Team Users.
Information You Share on Third Party Websites or through Social Media Services
The Services may include links to third party websites and social media services where you will be able to post comments, stories, reviews or other information. Your use of these third party websites and social media services may result in the collection or sharing of information about you by these third party websites and social media services. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and settings on the third party websites and social media services with which you interact to make sure you understand the information that may be collected, used, and shared by those third party websites and social media services.
The following sets out how we may use different categories of cookies and your options for managing cookie settings:
We and our service providers may also use "pixel tags," "web beacons," "clear GIFs," or similar means in connection with the Services and HTML-formatted email messages to, among other things, track the actions of users, to determine the success of marketing campaigns and to compile aggregate statistics about Site usage and response rates.
3. Use of Collected Information
We use the information you provide to us for the following purposes: (i) to further our legitimate interests in providing the Services, including without limitation to collect and remit payment for paid features, (ii) to administer your use of the Services and any Accounts you may have with us, (iii) to personalize your experience, (iv) to provide to you Service announcements or inform you of new releases and features, (v) to provide you with further information and offers from us or third parties that we believe you may find useful or interesting, such as newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, (vi) to perform tasks on behalf of and according to instructions of a third party, such as payment processors, third party-service providers or our advertising partners, (vii) to enforce our Terms of Service, (viii) to resolve any disputes between users of the Site or between such users and us, (ix) comply with a legal requirement or process, including, but not limited to, civil and criminal subpoenas, court orders or other compulsory disclosures; (x) to further our legitimate interest in protecting our rights, property, or safety and the rights, property and safety of the Services, our users or the public, and (xi) to contact you to obtain feedback from you regarding the Site and the Services.
In addition to the purposes described above, we use the information collected automatically to (i) to further our legitimate interests in monitoring and analyzing the use of the Services and for the technical administration of the Site, (ii) improve the Site and the Services, (iii) generate and derive useful data and information concerning the interests, characteristics and website use behavior of our users, and (iv) verify that users of the Services meet the criteria required to process their requests. We and or our advertising partners may use demographic and geo-location, as well as information logged from your hardware or device, including data such as IP address, device model and ID, MAC address, operating system, application usage data, device time zone, region and language, and click ID, to ensure relevant advertising is presented within the Services.
4. Third Parties We Share Personal Information With
We may disclose Personal Information you provide to us or that we collect automatically on the Site and in and through the Services with the following categories of third parties:
- Subsidiaries and affiliates;
- Partners such as resellers and distributors;
- Service providers helping us deliver and develop the Services, such as payment processors, web hosting, data storage service providers, marketing service providers, and communications service providers;
- Our advertising partners in compliance with applicable law;
- Public authorities, such as law enforcement, if we are legally required to do so or if we need to protect our rights or the rights of third parties; and
5. Links to Other Websites
We understand the importance of privacy and security of Personal Information to our users and have made them a priority. Siteline uses a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect Personal Information about you from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure and trains Siteline employees on privacy and security issues. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to overcome those measures or use your Personal Information for improper purposes, and we do not promise that Personal Information about you or private communications will be protected from unauthorized disclosure or use.
7. Do Not Track Signals and Similar Mechanisms
Some web browsers transmit "do-not-track" signals to websites. Because of differences in how web browsers incorporate and activate this feature, it is not always clear whether users intend for these signals to be transmitted, or whether they even are aware of them. We currently do not take action in response to these signals.
8. Managing Your Privacy
9. California Residents
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 requires certain businesses that share customer Personal Information with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes to respond to requests from California customers asking about the businesses’ practices related to such information-sharing. We currently do not share or disclose your Personal Information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. If we change our practices in the future, we will implement an opt-out policy as required under California laws.
Furthermore, subject to certain exemptions, California residents have the following rights with respect to Personal Information we may have collected about them:
Requests to Know
You have the right to request that we disclose:
- The categories of Personal Information we have collected about you;
- The categories of Personal Information about you we have sold or disclosed for a business purpose;
- The categories of sources from which we have collected Personal Information about you;
- The business or commercial purposes for selling or collecting Personal Information about you;
- The categories of Personal Information sold or shared, if any, about you, as well as the categories of third parties to whom the Personal Information was sold, by category of Personal Information for each party to whom Personal Information was sold; and
- The specific pieces of Personal Information collected.
You may submit a request to delete Personal Information using one of the methods described below in "Methods for Submitting Consumer Requests and Our Response to Requests". The delivery of our response may take place electronically or by mail. We are not required to respond to requests to know more than twice in a 12-month period.
Requests to Delete
You have the right to request that we delete any Personal Information about you that we have collected. Upon receiving a verified request to delete Personal Information, we will do so unless otherwise required or authorized by law. You may submit a request to delete Personal Information using one of the methods described below in "Methods for Submitting Consumer Requests and Our Response to Requests".
You may designate an authorized agent to make requests on your behalf. You must provide an authorized agent written permission to submit a request on your behalf, and we may require that you verify your identity directly with us. Alternatively, an authorized agent that has been provided power of attorney pursuant to Probate Code sections 4000-4465 may submit a request on your behalf.
Methods for Submitting Consumer Requests and Our Response to Requests
You may submit a request for access and requests to delete Personal Information about you via email at email@example.com with a subject line of "Personal Information Request".
Upon receipt of a request, we may ask you for additional information to verify your identity. Any additional information you provide will be used only to verify your identity and not for any other purpose.
We will acknowledge the receipt of your request within 10 days of receipt. Subject to our ability to verify your identity, we will respond to your request within 45 days of receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. In order to protect your privacy and the security of Personal Information about you, we verify your request by authenticating your account or asking for submission of any identifying information such as driver license, or photo identification.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request's receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
The Right to Non-Discrimination
You have the right not to be discriminated against for the exercise of your California privacy rights described above. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services;
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties;
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services; or
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
10. Data Retention
We keep Personal Information related to your Account for as long as it is needed to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, to provide our services, to deal with possible legal claims, to comply with our business interests and/or to abide by all applicable laws. Thereafter, we either delete Personal Information about you or de-identify it. Please note that even if you request the deletion of Personal Information about you, we may be required (by law or otherwise) to retain the Personal Information and not delete it. However, once those requirements are removed, we will delete Personal Information about you in accordance with your request.
12. Contacting Us